Digital Entity is an NTT DATA design studio.
Our goal is to help companies create and deliver products and services with maximum impact. As the center of excellence and founder of the NDDN Design Network with over 400 designers in 13 studios worldwide, our strength comes from operating on a global level with a single professional vision. At the same time, each one of our studios adds its own individual value through its unique cultural identity.
We believe that Design is the capability to create things that people love. Reaching people’s hearts means to look into their aspirations, their dreams and to bring different cultures together. The only way to do this is to mix creativity with competences.
We are looking for a talented Senior User Experience/Service Designer in our design studio in Rome, who sees the opportunity for improvement in everything.
The best experiences can’t be created by individuals, you should be reaching across the traditional disciplinary silos forging new forms of collaboration, championing customer-centered design, from the project kick-off to the delivery.
As the Senior UX/Service Designer you will be asked to oversee the day to day work of the team (composed by juniors) while working on specific projects (client or Digital Entity projects). You’ll be a prominent client contact from early stages.
Place of work:
Required Experience & Skills:
- At least 5 years of experience;
- Design, scope and run research (ethnographic & human-centered) processes; insight gathering; critical thinking and concept generation;
- Plan and facilitate customer and client workshops;
- Help and encourage the project team and client teams to ask better questions;
- Articulate to the client the insights and stories behind the strategy and concepts we design;
- Use prototyping methods, not only to communicate ideas and concepts but even to test with real customers and to encourage collaboration and iterative processes;
- Manage multiple stakeholders needs, interests, priorities and expectations effectively and sensitively;ù
- Design services and experiences within (or for) a large organization;
- Work independently to deliver a project from start to finish;
- Create key deliverables (research output, detailed user journeys, service blueprint, system map, stakeholder map, storyboards, wireframes & prototypes for complex systems, testing plan);
- Being future-focused and looking out for innovation;
- Disrupt and influence, whilst picking your battles;
- Work well with other departments to produce quality work;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Strong stakeholder management skills;
- Fluent in English.
- Contribute to internal training on design processes;
- Integrate our methods, and work with other teams;
- Help to design, adapt and improve the team processes and research toolbox;
- Keep up to date with new tools and methodologies, trends, and methods of prototyping.
As part of the Service/UX Design team you should also be:
- Great teammate – we appreciate and always help each other;
- Acting with integrity – we value honesty and doing the right thing;
- Smart – we are critically thinking individuals who can solve problems and learn new industries as well as concepts easily;
- Committed to quality – whether it is a good Design, robust code or well-written email, we never cut corners;
- Fun-loving – we like to laugh, socialize and build lasting friendships with your colleagues.
This is an amazing time to join the team as we continue to grow at a fast pace. If you feel like you are up for a challenge, please apply with your CV and meet us at WUDRome2019.