Digital Entity is an NTT DATA design studio.
Our goal is to help companies create and deliver products and services with maximum impact. As the center of excellence and founder of the NDDN Design Network with over 400 designers in 13 studios worldwide, our strength comes from operating on a global level with a single professional vision. At the same time, each one of our studios adds its own individual value through its unique cultural identity.
We believe that Design is the capability to create things that people love. Reaching people’s hearts means to look into their aspirations, their dreams and to bring different cultures together. The only way to do this is to mix creativity with competences.
We are looking for a talented CX Strategy Lead, who sees the opportunity for improvement in everything. A Lead who grasps a challenge and will do whatever it takes to solve a client’s problem.
The best experiences cannot be created by individuals but should be reached across the traditional disciplinary silos forging new forms of collaboration, championing human-centered design from project kick-off to delivery.
Customer Experience Strategists create the people-centric foundation of projects, fusing practices of design and strategy while ensuring the delivery of the specific brand and business promises.
As Lead, you will mentor and oversee the day to day work of your team and work on specific projects both externally and internally. From early on, you will be in close contact with the clients supporting the Director from new business acquisition through to the actual delivery. Therefore, strong stakeholder management skills are a must.
The management side of the role would entail the line management of both juniors and seniors, the support of the Director in the talent acquisition and team-building process as well as co-shaping the design directions.
Place of work:
Required Experience & Skills:
- A bachelor graduate or an MBA in a relevant field with 6+ years’ experience working in the innovation field for a strategic or innovation consulting firm, a brand strategy firm, a corporate innovation or management consulting, product management or a venture capital firm;
- Passionate about understanding people and businesses, with a strong balance between analytical and creative skills, and the ability to think outside the box;
- Able to use design research, market research, business analytics and to identify markets, insights, problems, unmet needs and technologies that can be tapped and turned into innovative new products, brands, and services;
- Comfortable in a consulting role and experienced with a client-facing position;
- Plan and facilitate customer and client workshops;
- Help encourage project and client teams to ask better questions and give constructive feedback;
- Communicate to the client the insights and stories behind the strategy and concepts we design;
- Manage multiple stakeholder needs, interests, priorities, and expectations effectively and sensitively;
- Able to work independently to deliver a project from start to finish;
- Create key deliverables (research output, detailed user journeys, service blueprint, system map, stakeholder map);
- Mentor and oversee Design team processes;
- Support new business acquisition;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Strong stakeholder management skills;
- Fluent in English (spoken and written).
- Contribute to internal training on design processes;
- Integrate our methods, and work with other teams;
- Help to design, adapt and improve the team processes and research toolbox;
- Keep up to date with new tools and methodologies, trends, and methods of prototyping;
- Working with other members of the Design studio and team to capture new methods that we can fit into our processes.
This is an amazing time to join the team as we continue to grow at a fast pace. If you feel like you are up for a challenge, please apply with your CV and meet us at WUDRome2019.